Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Sunday

Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know when it is starting again?

i have a feeling its next sunday.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Next week. Full details here. The "Celebrity Skiers" comprise the usual round-up of presenters/athletes that appear on other "action" shows.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Excellent, can't wait to see Fiona Bruce.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
johnboy, grrr.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hyweljenkins wrote:
Next week. Full details here. The "Celebrity Skiers" comprise the usual round-up of presenters/athletes that appear on other "action" shows.
Always the same\ usual suspects, failed presenters, failed dancers, has-been athletes and those with books to sell. Fortunately, the odd good looker as well! wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
johnboy, Agree, Fiona Bruce a bit hot IMV.

Frank Gardner clip will be interesting - I'm assuming it will be the same Frank Gardner who was paralysed by a sniper whilst war reporting a few years ago.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fiona's not on until the 27th so you'll all have to keep cool 'till then, you're right tho' posh totty Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There is some live skiing on BBCi tonight according to their schedule but it didn't say what and I can't find any listings on the BBC website. I think it was 2000-2100.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
halfhand, hyweljenkins,

Had the pleasure of sitting next to the lovely lady in Geneva airport last year. She is very foxy in real life too
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
FenlandSkier, the BBC website says its 18.15 to 23.00

(edited at 18.15) Interestingly Laughing BBCi is now showing live snooker, and the BBCi Listings on the blue button says World Skiing 20.00 to 20.30 just half an hour. I wonder if the coverage will be worth watching. It has taken me longer than half an hour to find it and then to work out how to watch it. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Good to see it's back I thought it wasn't coming back as they are usually at Wengen.

I note from the beeb website it says:

'In 'Graham's Great Adventure', Graham goes on a summer trek across the Alps and Dolomites, going in search of wildlife and notable local buildings.' When I was in the Dolomites last week a sign said off piste skiing was not allowed as it would scare the wildlife, I wonder did they put up this sign to make sure Graham would see some???

But looking at the places they get to visit it is really a tough life being a ski sunday presenter!!! I think I should try and get a similar show going in Ireland!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hmm, I'm yet to be convinced that that was "live coverage" of the mens downhill from Wengen rolling eyes
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Well... The coverage on BBCi was so worth watching. A superb performance by Bode Miller taking no. 1, and topped off by an amazing crash recovery by the italian Silvano Varettoni. I expect it will be shown again on C4 for those who missed it.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
FenlandSkier, clearly not live coverage, as its just as dark in Wengen as it is here at 8pm. wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
More of the Lauberhorn downhill on Channel 4 at 2am tomorrow morning - set the recorder

johnboy, damn you Evil or Very Mad
latest report
Saw a clip of Fiona Bruce on Ski Sunday this morning On Breakfast. Mr Bell was interviewed, but boy oh boy....Not only is Fiona excellent posh totty, she is also a VERY tidy skier Shocked
latest report
BBC 2 Sunday 20th.
snow report
I wonder what Heston Blumenthal's opinion will be as to what the perfect ski conditions are.
ski holidays
Tim Sawyer, Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy