Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3.5 year old. Buggy or no buggy HELP

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Wise ones,
I hope you can offer me some advice, We are off to La Plagne on Sunday with our 3.5 year old son. My problem is this we went to Morzine when he was 18 months old and took the buggy, Totally pointless as it was slushy and a bug to push. We have to be at the airport at 05:00am and need the buggy for this time but will it be pointless at the other end?? Its the buggy vs a Trunki ride on suitcase.

Please Help

Thanks Jo
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
At 3.5 my daughter walked everywhere when not on skis. If you need anything at the resort, hire a sled and make do with a trunkie at the airport.

Roy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
agree with roy....dont bother with the pushchair....if necessary buy a cheap sledge when there to pull little one around if necessary....easier to carry the shopping and ski boots too!
hannah
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jo75, if you really feel you need a buggy when you get there you could hire one. But I wouldn't carry it.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jo75, Could you borrow a 3 wheeler for the holiday? I agree with the others that you might not have much call for it in resort especially if it is a buggy that won't push well in the snow. But, if your son still naps in the buggy then it could be a godsend at the airport both ways especially if you are delayed (fingers crossed you are not!) you can always just leave it folded and stored when you get there. We are going in March, my little one is just turned 3 and he can still sleep for over 2 hours in his buggy given the right circumstances and so I will probably take it just for the airports and maybe the occasional use in resort.
Sarah
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sarah, we took both our kids on ski trips from 9 months on and a buggy was a godsend. I don't know what the current situation is but we could leave them in the buggy at busy airports, then wheel them right up to the plane steps where the buggy was taken off us and collected again at the other end. Probably didn't use it that much in resort but for the transfer bit it was very useful especially if you get long delays with tired kids Little Angel
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy