Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Isola 2000 Snow Bus

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, just wondering if anyone has tried the bus service from Nice Airport to Isola 2000? We usually take a taxi up to Isola but there is a larger group of us going this year and we won't all fit in. Whereabouts does the bus drop you off at Isola and is there a restriction on the number of bags you can take?
Thanks Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have used it a few times. No limit on luggage, skis etc are fine they all go in the bottom of the bus. It takes between one and a half and two hours. and is only 8 euros. generally turns up about 20 mins late. Buy your ticket from the kiosk before you get on.

It drops you off at the big roundabout at the start of the resort 1min walk to the funicular.

When are you going, conditions look lovely at the moment

http://www.trinum.com/ibox/mercantour/Images/isola_mega.jpg
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks very much for the info. Just one other question - can you pre book the tickets?

Not going until Easter-time, but hopefully the conditions will be as good as they are at the moment. Just heard from a contact at Isola and most of the lifts are shut today (only 5 open), and the road up to Isola is closed until Sunday lunchtime due to avalanches. Its also snowing at Auron, Valberg, St Dalmas le Selvage etc. http://www.chaletisola.com/webcams.htm - have a look at the weather radar at the bottom of the link page, there's certainly a lot of weather around!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have never pre booked tickets for the nice to isola 2000 bus trip. I think you probably can but it has never been more than half full when I have taken it. You might be able to book on the nice airport website.

For the isola 2000 to nice trip you can buy tickets at the lift pass kiosk.

Yes lots of snow around at moment. I would like to be there when the skies clear and the snow is deep and fresh.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy