Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Olympic Savoie

Poster: A snowHead
I have a free day ticket to any resort in Espace Olympic Savoie.
Based near Aime the whole of the area is available to me.
Where would snowHeads suggest I head for the day? (Not LA or LP wink)
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Which resort have you not visited before? We did a day trip to Courchevel on our last La Plagne visit. We were staying in Champagny, and had a car, so it was quicker to go there than go over to the Vanoise Express . We parked at Le Praz I think, and made it as far as Meribel.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin, The obvious choice would be too hideous for you to contemplate Very Happy La Rosiere and a trip to La Rascard for Lunch in La Thuile

Other than that, St Martin de Bellville, Ski La Masse, and have a trip to VT and gaze lovingly at L'Oxalys. You can buy a daily Bellville Valley pass (I think).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin, Is St.Foy on the ticket? If it is, or isn't, it's still worth going. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, A day trip to La Ros and lunch in Italy is already pencilled in for March NehNeh
Spyderman, Ste Foy is 'on the list' but I need to check if it's on the Freebie, if it isn't I vaguely recall that I get a discount for some reason or other Toofy Grin
I've done all the other places mentioned over the years (including staying at the Oxybox wink )
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Is Pralognan on the list? It was two or three years ago, but then seemed to disappear from my freebie ticket. Apparently you can also ski for just 10 Euros for a day ticket in the Tarentaise or Trois Vallees resorts if you have (a minimum of) a six-day ticket from one of them, although I've yet to put that to the test.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob@rar, Pralognog was a venue, so maybe it is included, at the moment I can't find a list of what is included rolling eyes

Quote:
Albertville
Halle Olympique - Figure Skating and Short Track
Anneau de vitesse - Speed skating
Théâtre des Cérémonies - Opening and Closing Ceremonies

Les Arcs - Speed skiing
Courchevel - Ski jumping and Nordic combined
Les Ménuires - Slalom men
Méribel - Alpine Skiing Women
Méribel Ice Palace - Hockey
La Plagne - Luge and Bobsled
Pralognan-la-Vanoise - Curling
Les Saisies - Nordic skiing and biathlon
Tignes - Freestyle skiing
Val d'Isère - Giant, Super G, downhill, combined men
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nicked from the Val D'Isere website:
Espace Killy passes are valid throughout the Val d'Isère and Tignes areas depending on snowcover and only when the two resorts are linked. During special periods displayed at ticket office, for the duration of your pass and for 10 €, Espace Killy lift passes valid from 5 days and more allow skiers :
- a day in Paradiski
- a day into "The 3 vallées" area
- Reduced price of day ski lift pass for San Bernardo (La Rosiere) & Sainte Foy: €22.5 (per day) with your sales receipt.

These bonuses are valid from 22/12/2007 to 20/04/2008 when the entire area is open.

I'd imagine the benefits are reciprocal throughout the participating resorts.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
boredsurfin, where did you get that from??? Can we have one??
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mouth, Got ours with the passes Smile
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boredsurfin wrote:
Ste Foy is 'on the list' but I need to check if it's on the Freebie, if it isn't I vaguely recall that I get a discount for some reason or other

Senior citizen discount? wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
FenlandSkier wrote:
boredsurfin wrote:
Ste Foy is 'on the list' but I need to check if it's on the Freebie, if it isn't I vaguely recall that I get a discount for some reason or other

Senior citizen discount? wink

OMG that is just brilliant. Love it. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Very very topical
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Mouth, ha de ha ! Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
BUMP

Mouth, maybe we'll get time to do some of this in 2009/10 Very Happy
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Boredsurfing, I have heard that La Rascard is not what it used to be. Try Lo Reindet on red 7 instead Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Boredsurfing, I have heard that La Rascard is not what it used to be. Try Lo Reindet on red 7 instead Madeye-Smiley

I shall alter the notes accordingly Toofy Grin
Our problem is that last season our visits co-incided with good snowfalls so we never left Paradiski, didn't get over the other side that often either snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy