Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How reliable are lifts into Alpe d'Huez from Vaujany

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of staying in Vaujany as a cheap way of skiing in Alpe d'Huez.

Piste map shows a number of lifts take you into the main Alpe d'Huez ski area.

Does anyone know if there are any problems with them being shut as I don't fancy skiing in just the Vaujany ski area or driving round to Alpe d'Huez.

Also any information on queue times and speed of lifts would be greatly appreciated.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lifts are pretty reliable - subject to the vagaries of the weather.

I must say, I`ve never heard of anyone staying in Vaujany to save money.How did you manage that ?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The lift links are very good. the piste skiing is very good in vaujany area and the cable car from vaujany gives a pretty good link up to very top of ADH. The link from oz up to adh is a quick gondola can't remember times
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Self Catering 6 person apartment with p and v for 370Euros at start of April.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
wmmmw, Went to Vaujany Xmas 06, not everything was open as conditions weren't great. we spoke to people that had skied from ADH into Vaujany who commented how much nicer it was! no queues at all! Personally I thought vaujany was a very pretty village, quiet, ski school great, from what I've seen I'd choose it over ADH any day! snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dan100,

Oz To DMC 1 was about 13 minutes - very good trip!

Oz very nice place also!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mattmulkeen, Yes I agree we skied to Oz I thought it looked lovely too Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you don't mind a lack of kicking nightlife, Vaujany is the best gateway to the ADH ski area (including from ADH itself) IMO.
If you like big off piste runs it's the best place by far
I have seen the lift shut once and that was in a "tempest" which shut the whole domain - not something which happens often!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy