Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is renting online ok ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone any good experiences of renting equipment online ? One particular company doesnt answer their phone which doesnt really fill me with confidence.
We are going to courcheval this week comming and wonder how much it will be on the bus. Our tour operations wont tell us how much it will cost to get it on the bus. They are iglu.co.uk seemed keen to give us a few links though. Their booking process was easy enough. But I like better after sales care.

A topic on who is good would be nice.

Razz
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mojito, Welcome to snowheads. Which part of the big C are you staing in?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
in 1850 there is a goof shop in the hotel to the right of the 3 gondolas tho don't remember its name. Word of warning be careful where the hire sop is. " years ago one of our party spent a very logn time looking for the hire shop he'd booked his skis thro on line
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks dan, thats a great point. I don't know how big 1850 area is. The chalet itself is
http://www.igluski.com/propertyInfo.cfm?pid=19357
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would say from the desciption you are pretty central with a walk up hill to the main gondola/ski school meeting point.!850 isn't vast but equally you wouldn't want to hire from the wrong end of town. the ski shop I'm thinking of allows you to leave your skis/boots downstairs enabling you to walk up in ordinary boots. I've enjoyed every one of my 3 trips to courchevel. the skiing is great.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mojito,

Try the following link to ski Republic. They are a new outfit this season, throughout the Tarantise, but have estblished parent company. All the gear is brand new and they offer 2 pairs of skis for the price of 1 Laughing

http://www.ski-republic.com/en/resort/ski-hire-and-rental-in-courchevel

All the ski hire companies are offering booking on line so they can cut out the tour operator commission Blush
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy