Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap weekend riding The Stash

Poster: A snowHead
Thought you guys might be interested to hear about a cheap way to go and try out The Stash at Avoriaz. If you are interested have a look at www.snowboardbus.co.uk for further details.

Cheers,
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
how cheap?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
which weekend
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
joydivision, rayscoops,

Their site says they will have the info soon..

Tempting though no?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kruisler, yes i noticed that, just thought we may get some avanced notice from the horses mouth, so to speak Very Happy I could see me on the bus every weekend Shocked money permitting Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I can't imagine it being great value for money, however, it'd be tempting if you were having a bad week at work!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowboardbus, Sounds interesting. Any chance of a free trip by picking up embarrassing typos? Mountain has been misspelt Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kruisler, yeah, I looked at the site, but was hoping snowboardbus may be able to give us some advanced info.

I can't get any time off until March, so this could give me a snow fix before then, albeit just one day on the snow.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Swirly, every week in work is a bad week Sad it is just a bus ride and if full should not bee too bad - comparing 'per hour' of boarding maybe a lot more economical than the MK etc.... or am I just desperate/hooked and looking for excuses Very Happy

edit- maybe take out the bus on a Friday, stay out for a week, and come back the following Sat Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
rayscoops, having said that I'd be tempted if I lived down there still. Really depends on the price though.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'd struggle to get to London for 4pm, but wonder If could catch the bus at Dover... Toofy Grin
The idea is really nice thought if the price is right... snowHead
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I checked out The Stash, it is in between two runs heading down in to Lindarets area (below Avoriaz) served from the Ardent gondola, the Ardent Gondola is not actually in either the towns of Morzine or Avoriaz (below Avoriaz and around the corner from Morzine) but serves both in a 'roundabout' way - I would think the coach would park in the Ardent carpark which is why I am making the distinction. The Stash is an area under a chair lift amongst the trees and has loads of natural jumps and all sorts of man made obstacles etc., and lots of tracks through the trees. It is quite shaded and can get icy quite easily if it has not snowed for a few days, if it has snowed the tracks through the trees are great fun.

From Ardent you can actually access and drop over/down in to Switzerland to Chatel/Croset etc. which is what I mainly did each day, so if you like piste/off piste stuff then you can have a good days riding at an altitude up to 2500 m. Of course you try the Swiss Wall if you like steep moguls and access to open mountain riding Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rayscoops,

Still no price or dates on their website though...
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The guys only interested in spamming, I'd vote with your feet !
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
DebbiDoesSnow,

Good point..never occurred to me they might do this to collect email adresses..

Sorry to read about your troubles last week..
snow conditions
Kruisler, yeah it was a bummer, but booking time off for a week in march today so something to look forwards too !!
snow conditions
DebbiDoesSnow, what happened Shocked
ski holidays
rayscoops, read here can't be bothered to type it again !
snow conditions
DebbiDoesSnow, ouch Shocked
snow report
rayscoops,

Yep...scary! Shocked
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy