Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

" Oh Nikita is it cold, in your little..............."

Poster: A snowHead
No it's not flaming cold but there are Russians all over Chamonix. Like i've never seen before. Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They've invaded snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
No it's not flaming cold but there are Russians all over Chamonix. Like i've never seen before. Puzzled

Get a sign up in Russian and make some sales Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowbunny, It's hard to deal with them to be honest; brash, rude and difficult. We try.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
snowbunny, It's hard to deal with them to be honest; brash, rude and difficult. We try.

Yes. Maybe you should try "polite, listening and understanding" next time.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wear The Fox Hat, Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:

Are you sure they're not American?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowbunny, Hello lass. Long time no ski Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's the Russian Orthodox Christmas (or Epiphany to be precise) on Jan 6th, so they take hols at this time. They're travelling more as they get wealthier, there's been quite a bit of controversy in Kitzbuhel about Russians "taking over" the place. Maybe Cham is their next target?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just been to Dubai which seems to be a Xmas fave for the Russkies.

Anyone that knows me will agree I have no prejudice about race, color or creed BUT the Russians make the French seem well mannered, convivial and all round good guys. Rude, self-centred, selfish, rude (again) and determined to get their pound of flesh from those who cross their paths. They are also rude.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Peter Leuzzi, I have heard they can be rude Razz
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Peter Leuzzi, I have heard they can be rude Razz

Oooo.. can I date a female one Puzzled
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Da. There were some fine ski suits up on the Montets last week...of the sort that are only worn by our friendly Russian friends...! Shiny, fitted, sparkly and fluoro all at once...there's about 3 decades worth of ski fashion (or fashion disaster) there all rolled into one.!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
offpisteskiing, Mate, they're unreal, they come in with their wives and "Whores"? Puzzled
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Just charge them 500 euros each to fit the Boots. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
SMALLZOOKEEPER, funny thing I noticed in my hotel in verbier recently was that they'd all say hello to me, but never even acknowledge each other... to be honest the guys looked well scary, hard as nails...
snow conditions
There were lots of Russians in Mayrhofen at Christmas too. I've never noticed that anywhere before.

I didn't notice anything especially rude about them (in fairness, 3 days being nice in the queue for Mayrhofen's Penken gondola, brings out the rudeness in the best of us). But the rig-outs! How we laughed! That is until we saw them in the shops priced at about EUR2500!! I wouldn't wear the furry, metallic, tight-fighting contraptions if they were EUR25 (and I a size 10) but maybe that says more about me than the Russians. It's the first time that I found outfits even funnier than the 1980s fartbags Smile

Other than that, the ones in our hotel, seemed em ... especially at one with their nudity in the wellness area. Again, probably says more about me than them Smile
snow report
Report from Solden (Austria): 4000 hotel beds out of the 12,000 in the village are occupied by the Russians this week Smile
snow report
offpisteskiing, no, they were Italians.

FWIW, this is Russian orthodox christmas and new year week. that's why they're all on holiday...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy