Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Raichle Boot question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a pair of these http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230_no_border/Raichle-Flexon-Comp-Ski-Boots_9C872350.jpg

I have used them since 1994....they are more comfortable than my slippers Cool . I can't face the thought of different boots.

The heel and toe units are all but worn away and need replacing. I took them into my local ski shop - and the guy phoned his supplier and asked "can I speak to the antiques department please........?"

The parts are no longer available, and the new version of this boot by Full Tilt uses a diffferent sole design.

Any suggestions?

Chris.

.....and 'buy new boots' is not acceptable Razz
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Grind off the base and screw on some new footplates of the correct thickness.

Does CEM use a grinder yet? Confused
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mosha Marc, not really an option on this type of boot and get an acceptable finish
chrisdavis, you need to have a good call round any ski shop which has been in business more than 15 years, that boot was produced to replace the flexon and lasted for a couple of seasons, Raichle then reverted to the original design prior to then going bump and the moulds going to kniessl then full tilt

i would start with some of the small independant shops ...lockwoods may have some but unlikely [i know they have the ones for the original]
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I would try Lockwoods or if they can't help then give SZK a call at Footworks he can always post them or it's a good excuse for a weekend in Cham. If anyone has them it'll be either of those two shops.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the feedback everyone....there's still hope Razz

CD.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chrisdavis, What's sole length?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They have 307mm stamped on the side, but it looks like exactly 300mm from tip to tip when measured.

Cheers,
Chris.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy