Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Channel4 /HotHouse Spam List

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm still on the Spam list of Hot House productions after those rogues at the Snow Awards sold everyone's email addresses to them.

Currently I'm getting weekly messages telling me about their Ski Coverage on Channel4.
Naturally this week's is about Wengen but it did make me 'skoff' when they said
Quote:
We will also bring you a report on the eco friendly resort of Wengen which is picturesque, car free and traditional."

Duh!! Just because it's car free, doesn't make it eco-friendly! After they saved their race by dumping 7 tons of fertilizer on the Lauberhorn run last year an instructor said, "Yes the snow is bad now but the farmer is happy. His grass grows to his eyes now"
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
x7 wrote:
Duh!! Just because it's car free, doesn't make it eco-friendly!

No, but the electric that runs the trains (and presumably the rest of the lift system) comes from hydro-electric, and the descending trains feed back energy into the system by harnessing the energy from braking. Better than burning coal snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
x7, If we could turn Spam into fuel we could power the eurostar to the MSB Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy