Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes le lac

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, Does anyone know Tignes Le lac well? I stayed in Val d'isere last year so know the skiing is excellent this year considering Le lac.

What is the night life like? Are the beers cheaper than val? Quality of night life generally? Is there an underground nightlife scene ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not huge amounts of night life in Le Lac. There are a few good bars, but nothing like Val.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nightlife in Le Lac isn't too bad - probably not as good as Val.
Then again the nightlife in Val isn't great either.

You can get to the other Tignes villages on the bus (or walk) for a change of scenery - a few decent places in Val Claret.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jagerbull - what bars would you recommend in Le Lac and what are the prices? Any other "i wish I knew this when I arrived" tips?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kezzy - I've not been for a few years so it's probably best to see if someone with more up to date knowledge suggests the names. Or do a search on here.

Prices will vary from place to place but will generally be around 5E a large beer.

Don't really have any other specific tips - hope you enjoy yourself.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
In Lac you've got Jam Bar and Loop Bar. Nice places. Alpaker up the hill as well.

Then theres the Yeti, where beer is cheap. I get it for €3.50. Very Happy

Then for some nighttime raving you've got Jack's club which is just funny.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
le Lac - Jam Bar, Loop, Alpaka & Yeti (if Dr Bruce are playing).
Lavachete - Lav lounge, TCs, Brasero.
Val Claret - Couloir.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Happy hour in the Loop Bar 4 'til 6 pm. 2-4-1 beers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kezzy1966, Loop bar is awesome, apres ski is great, and great atmosphere on a night. Jam bar is small but still has a seriously fun atmosphere and the staff are amazing!

Yeti bar is a serious laugh, and as Kenzie says, if Dr Bruce are playing its a seriously good night out.

There is also the alpaka, I'm yet to visit but hear good things about the whisky!

In Lavachet there is TC's which is a good laugh, Scotty's is the same, and the Brasero which are all good for a couple of drinks.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy