Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva-Morzine transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. I've booked a chalet in Morzine which doesn't include flights/transfers. Using their transfer service (a company called Ski Transfers) they have quoted me €135 each way transfer for 2 people. I have looked around and it doesn't seem to come in a lot cheaper and sometimes much more expensive. We are 2 ladies who don't really fancy hiring a car and driving.

Does this sound reasonable? Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Beverley, go on hire the car, it is a really simple drive and only about an hour, you will get a car for the week for just over £100,

alternatively there is a chap [neil]who was doing transfers out of chamonix [just up the road] who may be cheaper...... someone may come along with his details soon
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Beverley, try - www.ski-line.com or www.alpybus.com - our clients typically pay €38, each, return...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Murdoch wrote:
Beverley, try - www.ski-line.com .....

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Beverley, Did you ask them for a shared taxi or did you want it for yourself? Shared taxi should be as David Murdoch, says €35 - €40 each way. Contact those above! Enjoy your holiday!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Did it recently for 50 euros per person, try either Ski Lifts or Mountain Bus Company. Used one for each way and they were both very good.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cost us £110 to hire a car plus a bit of petol for 5 days (just back). If you in morzine then having a car to whip up to les prodains is pretty handy unless the chalet do that for you as well..personally I'd always hire but I'm happy driving on foreign roads and even managed to navigate us back successfully into the french side at 8pm last night in the dark!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Beverley - booking transfers is a funny old game. Book too early (or on the net) and you end up paying for the transfer bus to run, which is where that price comes from. Book too late and there's none to be had (although this is rare). Book just right and you'll get on a transfer that someone else has paid to run - and you'll pay 40-50 euros.

So, best thing to do is to phone Ski Transfers, or one of the others and ask if they have space on a transfer that's already running.

You could also try our very own snowandtrek, who also does transfers.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy