Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New program for men's alpine races in Wengen due to weather

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to the extended weather forecast, the men's schedule in Wengen (Switzerland) has changed this weekend. The Slalom has been moved to Saturday 12th at 09:45/12:30 and the Down Hill will be held on Sunday 13th at 13:00. The Super Combined remains as scheduled on Friday 11th.
...See: http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/home-page.html?actu_id_1123=636&actu_page_1123=1
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Moving around the slalom to accommodate the downhillers - Tomba would never have stood for that! Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Martin Bell, True, but do they really need good vis. to ski a few close gates wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I heard about this earlier, damn. There goes my 3 hour lunch break on saturday Mad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah, great to see Wengen down hill race again! It's the best race in the whole cup. Additionally I just love Wengen as a ski resort. It's one of my favorite ski and mtb resorts. Nice weekend coming..
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The racing from Wengen was on in the restaurant where we just had lunch. I couldn't see the screen, from our table - having chosen a spot with a view of Mont Blanc, rather than the telly! The waiter (who had come to my aid on Tuesday when I was chipping ice off a treacherous pathway and spent an hour or so chipping with me, thus earning a big tip) assured us that "the French guy won". Allez les bleus.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thanks for that..... video'd it to watch when I go home Evil or Very Mad I know it's not the full result or anything but PLEASE can people post results in a separate thread entitled "results from...." or similar???

edit with newsflash - Dave Ryding to get first WC start in slalom tomorrow!! Great opportunity for one of the young up and coming members of the team - fingers crossed for a decent result! Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hahahaha storm is back, I'll be suprised if anything happens tomorrow.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy