Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car Rental -- Discounts / Vouchers / Websites?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There was a thread somewhere on SnowHeads a few weeks / months back, about some useful websites and voucher-codes that can be used to secure discounts on car rental in the Alps. I think it had holidayautos.com on it and similar sites.

I have done a search for it, but turned up nothing. Can anyone remember it? Can someone post me the relevant link(s) or thread(s)?

Thanks much.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whitegold, discounts are for losers wink

Losers could try http://www.holidayautos.co.uk/cgi-bin/liveweb.sh/QSearch.w?ctryref=GBR&lang=EN&aff=xOneAccount

snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry to go over old ground here but is this discount available for anyone or do you have to have a certain credit card etc?

Cheers
ski holidays
 brian
brian
MrDan, it's intended for holders of the One Account, but I don't have one and I've used it multiple times with no problems.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
MrDan, all you need do is click Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oooh, cool. I like that Very Happy Shame I didn't do that last week when I booked Sad
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not sure how this compares to others, but here goes anyway.

It's valid on www.thrifty.com at the bottom of the reservation page is a box for "Corporate #" If you put the code below in it, the site will automatically calculate the discount.

Friends and Family discount code: 0010227999
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
FTS do you know if holiday autos takes the full cost off the credit card when you reserve or when you collect?. Price seems good might book a clio and hope they dont actually have any and upgrade us to something a bit bigger.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
payment taken on booking except for some extras
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ollski, We were upgraded to a Zafira by the hire company, (Alamo I thnk) but that is of no concern to Holiday Autos, they just take off the card what you request/book.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I went to Sweden earlier this year and booked with hertz. Thought I would treat myself to one of those big volvos as there's not much traffic and no parking problems so I paid about 75% over the cost of the small car. When we got there I was a bit surprised to see everyone had a v70 so I asked the clerk and he said that was the smallest car they had and the one you would get no matter what you booked. Live and learn.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ollski, in the circumstances I think I would have been asking for a refund.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy