Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The I am Boarding Now Thread

Poster: A snowHead
Somewhere for people to post when the are on the white stuff,

Blue sky day today in PDS
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Why would you want to post on the internet while out on the hill? Have you nothing better to do?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lizzard - not when you are on the hill, when you are on one of your holidays and you are having a coffee in an internet cafe and want to pass on a bit of juicy titbits about the day or put up a photo. Avoids going off topic on other threads
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rayscoops, or something to do whilst sitting in the middle of the slope perhaps wink Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thefatcontroller - easy to do with all these Blackberry thingies
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rayscoops, hope your enjoying your trip, I am enjoying mine. Razz
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DebbiDoesSnow - great here and conditions are ok, got one of the guests to post on Snowheads because they had been watching the Morzine snow reports, plus met a few other snowheads. Boarding going very well. There must be loads of your group and snowheads out in Tignes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rayscoops, you should of come to Tignes ! We could of hit the slopes together.
We have 12 in our group alone. I am hoping to go out with Swirly & Newts later this week. Its been wicked so far. Been in the park today, couldnt be bothered to lug the SLR with me but hopefully will on Weds or Thurs. We had a few flakes of snow tonight but has stopped now, supposed to be some overnight and tomorrow so should be good.
Enjoy your last day (i think you have one more)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DebbiDoesSnow - I leave today but it is supposed to snow and be bad vis so it is a good day to travel. I have had the best of conditions really with a bit of powder on the first few days and spring conditions on the last few days. Enjoy the rest of your trip and I hope you get a few freshies in the next few days.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Can there be a thread like " I am just back from boarding and I am utterly gutted!"??

Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

Only trip of the year now over! sniff..
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kruisler - was it good though?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rayscoops,

Very good.
First day in Soll, it was snowing but with decent visibility up to early afternoon. It cleared after that and boarding on fresh snow was just great.
Second day in Westendorf, sunny, we spent our time at the top, on lovely conditions and quite a bit of untracked powder just off the runs. I am not all that good yet, so took a few tumbles but falling over was actually quite fun in such good powder.. Toofy Grin
Those first two days were also great because the SkiWelt was virtually empty and we had the mountains virtually to ourselves.

Unfortunately, it rained even up high on the 3rd night, and it kind of ruined the snow quality, making it very icy in the mornings, and a bit slushy in the afternoon as the sun had returned.
So Third and Fourth day weren't as good as the first two (more crowd as well..) but much fun was had..
Yesterday, I sneaked in a couple of hours early in the morning, on my own as none of my mates could be bothered to get up ( rolling eyes ) before flying back in the afternoon. Icy but glorious sun so I enjoyed that.. snowHead

The Skiwelt does need a good top up of snow now...

My mates say my boarding has come on leaps and bounds so really pleased with that. Not afraid of speed anymore (well...to a point! Very Happy ) and can really link turns quickly and i feel I now look like I am a proper boarder when going down the run... I twicked my set up all through the holiday, and ended up feeling most confortable with my feet at -3°/+15°.

Bring on the jumps next year! snowHead

Wish I did not have to wait so long... Sad
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Kruisler - sounds fantastic and stacking it in the powder is a boarding hazzard that is most fun.I did a couple this trip too
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Step away from the computers and get back out there!!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
rayscoops, POWDER POWDER POWDER , Hasnt stopped snowing all day, cream crackered from riding POWDER Laughing snowHead Razz Twisted Evil
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow - Excellent
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy