Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

tAMWORTH TODAY 12TH JAN, WHAT A MARE!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all,

mixed experience today as a first timer to tamworth, have boarded for 5 years but my wife is a newbie, therefore I booked a two hour combi beginer lesson for her which she loved and did really well!!

However I had a so called two hour pass for recreational snowboarding. I counted 6 groups of learners on the slopes to both left and right of the main hill and a gap of only 5 metres to safely pass through, I saw a couple of collisons and countless near misses wih very small children on the slopes at the time.

I thought it was absoultely ridiculous and stunk of money vs quality of product/safety.

couple that with the fact I lost more then an hour as the car park flooded (an hour which i may have got another run in!!)

anyone else care to comment?

on the plus side, the process on the way in was excellent as was the snow quality.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chuckball28, I guess saturdays at the start of the season are gonna be busy, and best left to the newbies getting ready for their 'first time'?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes maybe, but their "definition of capacity is a lot higher then mine" and if they are taking my money they should at least give me a decent chance of doing a turn in peace!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chuckball28, indeed - wasn't defending them chuck.... sliing and crowds are unhappy bedfellows. I give the whole month of Feb a miss for that very reason.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I agree now I know, but am sure quite a few will go expecting value for money and getting the same!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tamworth has got worse over the last few years. Unless you pitch up for a 9am session and/or stick to the off-season, you're doomed to a cluttered slope filled with people that have no idea of piste etiquette or safety. The "instructors" are no better, quite happy to leave trails of beginners across the slope.

If you write to them to complain you'll get fobbed off.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hyweljenkins wrote:
Wengen has got worse over the last few years. Unless you pitch up for a 9am session and/or stick to the off-season, you're doomed to a cluttered slope filled with people that have no idea of piste etiquette or safety. The "instructors" are no better, quite happy to leave trails of beginners across the slope.

true true Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy