Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After a brilliant new year trip to Tignes i managed to get meself zapped by a little unmarked police car just outside Albertville on the return drive. Mad . We were in a 90 kph zone and i was doing about 94 kph (HONEST GUV!!!). The police car had a little camera/radar device stuck on the back bumper and this flashed as i drove by.
So.....what happens next?????......Fine through the post back in the UK? Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled [/b]
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
george owen, What happens next...........Nothing.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Expect a visit from Inspector Clouseau.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Goldsmith wrote:
Expect a visit from Inspector Clouseau.

In which case, hide anything which could be knocked over or broken...!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Unless you were stopped the chances are they just go for the bigger fishes.

If you were right on the apparent speed of 94kph you weren't really speeding in a 90kph zone because your speedometer is always faster.

When a car is new and has brand new tyres then the speed may be closer to the real speed. Once worn the wheel diameter is smaller slightly and has to travel more revolutions to cover the same distance. The speed sensor is geared to the axle revolutions and so vehicle speed is invariably slower than that indicated by the speedometer.

The speedometer used by the police for the purpose of catching the speedsters have to be regularly calibrated and certified because that is supposed to be the true speed.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They will send a bill you will put it in the bin, then they send another, you also put that in the bin, then send you a summons, that can go to the bin too. Then they send you a court date which you don't turn up for, the case happens and is dismissed as your a foreigner, you stay on the system for about three years and then its all forgotten about.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy