Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier 19th - 26th January. Is anyone around that week?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
spyderjon, thinking of doing the wsa course in verbier in april, do most people on the course stay in peakski accomadation, also do you have any thoughts on skiing verbier in april Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Neilski, do it, it's fantastic.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Neilski, do it, it's fantastic.

I've only stayed with Peak Ski but a good number on the course made other arrangements.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
parlor, spyderjon, thanks looking likes its on, if i can bribe TOH with a week in the sun in may
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
spyderjon, WSA course booked, have a few questions is it ok to pm you with them ???
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Neilski, speak up, don't be shy wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Neilski, no problem but better to ask here so others can contribute etc.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mosha Marc, spyderjon, ok here goes then;

1/ is it better to pre book a lift pass or, as the course is in april, is it better to wait and see if there is any late season discounts ?

2/ will i need to hire any special equipment , like off pistes skis etc , i have a pair of k2 apache recons, which are a good all mountain ski for me.

3/ what is the best way to get from geneva to verbier , train or bus or taxi ?

4/ what are the alternatives to the peak ski acommadation for a single skier in verbier or is the Chalet L'Epervier the best bet to be with other folk on the course ?

5/ i will haved skied for 10 days this year before going out to verbier and am reasonably fit, will i need to do any specific fittness work in advance ??

6/ any other snowheads doing the 12th april WSA course in verbier ?

7/ what is ankle flex ? wink wink wink

just a few questions to be going on with Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Neilski, in my opinion only!

1. Wait to see if any discounts arise (I bet they won't)

2. Fatter skis (preferably) and shovel/tranciever/probe would help a lot.

3. I've used Alpine Express who are good and reliable if a little pricey.

4. You can use any of the accomodation in the town that tickes your fancy. However Peak Ski do give discounts for their chalets for the Ginger Gang and if I were going I'd pick the L'Epervier again - it helps on the social side if you're all on the course.

5. A bit of CV and weights would help, nothing specific though..

6. I don't think I could swing it again.

7. Are you a mason?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mosha Marc, thanks for the info, and the answer to 7/ is no, i have never built anything in my life
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy