Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

unitech jackets/salopettes...anyone heard of them??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Browsing through the local 'sports shop warehouse' ( sportsworld) I came across what appear to be some decent spec non-brand ski jackets & trousers ( salopettes ). The only labels on them are 'thinsulate' , which I presume is the 'stuff' used within it & I assume the brand name, "Unitech". They do appear to be a good spec for little money so was wondering if anyone here has any experience of this 'brand' & is it any good ( or as good as the spec would suggest)?
Nothing found on search facility or google either.
Thanks in advance
Mitch
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mitchell, We bought a Unitech ski jacket (costing all of £20 Smile ) from Sportsworld for my son. He wore it during the week before Christmas in Tignes in cold (-15C) and windy conditions without any problems. The jacket is well made, has loads of pockets and zips, is warm and wind-proof. He loves it and he wants us to buy the next size up for him to grow into.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy