Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens w/c 12th April (with kids)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need to take Gregory (my son) and Callum (my nephew), both 12, skiing somewhere during their Easter hols and I need to be in Val Thorens a couple of days before the End of Season Bash.

So I thought we'd go to Val Thorens from the 12th-19th April.
We're travelling down by overnight train on 11th and Gregory's Mum is coming to bring them back on the 19th as I'll be greeting loads of snowHeads snowHead

So far it's just the three of us but I was wondering whether anyone else (with or without kids) fancied hooking up so we could take on bigger/better accommodation between us?

At the moment it looks like the 3 of us will be heading for a shoe-box apartment but I'm open to most possibilities really: we can get a self-catered apart or see about taking on a catered place from a tour op. If there ended up being quite a lot of us, I could see about doing a deal with a hotel.

Alternatively, if anyone has an apartment in Val Thorens available that week, please get in touch.

The boys are both well behaved and massively enthusiastic skiers.
Gregory's fairly advanced: skiing any pistes and (carefully selected) off-piste. Callum has just done the one week although he's already pretty comfortable with red pistes.
They'll probably go into ski school in the mornings.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Callum has just done the one week although he's already pretty comfortable with red pistes.

I think I could rapidly go off Callum wink Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, I was taking a bit of a chance bringing him along last year as he was the only one in the group who had never skied before - but everyone has to start somewhere right? But then, New Generation had no room in their absolute beginners group so we had to 'hot house' him with a private lesson the first day in the hope he'd pick it up quickly enough to go into the next group. Fortunately every time he hit the deck, he was straight back up without a single word of complaint and helped by a good basic level of fitness he caught up with the others in his ski school group quickly.

Every morning he was the first to finish breakfast, got himself ready, ski boots and all, and was sat at the bottom of the stairs of the hotel waiting for the rest of us... and he's been bugging me all year about when we can go again!
I think he might be a snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
admin, you've said how well behaved Gregory and Callum are, but what about you? Toofy Grin

Happymouffe and I are in VT a couple of weeks before you...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy