Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

imagine this for 9 hours to calgary

Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/vmCvCxljQ4g&feature=related
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
powhound, Shocked
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If a one can't afford a iPod one should consider a pair of ear plugs.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We were all one once.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If they weren't mine then wouldn't have any problem sleeping through it, having said that my wife might remind me that in fact I did sleep through similar without a problem...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well duh! He's sitting near the bulkhead. Where does he think most of the babies on the plane are going to be? Near the back? rolling eyes
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That would drive me mad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'd have to say something. If your kid can't travel, don't take it on a plane. Parents take the proverbial these days. Wetherspoons has got it right.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hyweljenkins wrote:
I'd have to say something. If your kid can't travel, don't take it on a plane. Parents take the proverbial these days. Wetherspoons has got it right.
Kids can travel. It says so in the rule book. Babies get grumpy some times. Take the rough with the smooth and move on. Babies know no better, it is thoughtless parents that do not control older kids that annoy me.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i fly on wednesday..... to calgary.....
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
i fly on the 16th to calgary
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
geetee wrote:
Well duh! He's sitting near the bulkhead.

Definitely a strategic error. Never sit there is you have the choice because that's where infants will be placed.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I think it is a good job that Middle Easters don't ski much. Once I was put on a Boeing 747 which took over 2 hours just to admit the passengers. These people were family orientated but many of them did not appear to travel much because possibly about one-third of them rushed in to compete for the best seat they could find! So the crying babies were just part of the highlights among women and men arguing with seats they thought they were entitled to for being early.

If you go business class or first class beware of some Middle East airlines operate a policy that when the plane is air borne the families with children can be relocated to the empty seats in the front section of the plane for free.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I flew from NZ to the UK and back at 18 months with no reporting problems. Bloody babies these days.. no respect Twisted Evil
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
not all kids are the same my 4 year old has been on 12 hols and i can honestly say never had a prob, choose the flight when you kids are most likley to be asleep ie early morning or late evening. of course if you are flying trans atlantic that theory goes out of the window Confused
ski holidays
Our now 4 year old took her first flight at 4.5 months and was a complete star. However, the 6 month old across the aisle screamed for the first 6 hours of our flight to Vancouver until he tired himself out and went to sleep. And that was after the mother telling me how good a traveller he was and had flown lots already. C'est la vie.
latest report
Ha ha. It's now my turn to do that to everyone else. And board the plane first. And use up 5 times my reasonable luggage space. Can't wait !
latest report
Canibalism springs to mind.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy