Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whose in Tignes From 12th / 13th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Seems to be lots going ... so whose their apart from the "locals"?

I'm stopping with Ski Esprit at the Terril Blanc for a week with my 6 year old daugher, so needless to say won't be doing any real apres. Last year I managed to hook up with some others in the chalethote for skiing but who knows this time. Could be good to meet up with any other Very Happy 's in resort for a bash around the resort.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stevew, you are a bit of a fan of tignes in the second week of jan aren;t you! We're not far from you as the crow flies, just 24 miles away in Courmayeur - few hills in the way though!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nbt, as I'm only going with Hannah and seeking the best deal with ensuite, kind of limited my choices a little! Have fun in Courmayeur!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Me there from the 26th Jan.....cant wait Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We arrive (6 lads) Saturday afternoon, staying in Val Claret, cant wait.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Here all season, can't argue with that. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Stevew we are going the same week with Ski Esprit and 2 DDs 6 and 8, but staying in Val d'isere. Where are you flying form?? We are Stanstead 8.45 am. Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Crunchiepink1, we'ew flying from Manchester to Chambery. Might see you on the slopes .... have fun!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bump - 2 more sleeps and even more eager ... anyone else out there next week .......
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Am in the Aiguille Percee with Mark Warner from Sunday. Snow looks great!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm here for the season - ask after me in Jam Bar. Loop or Alpaka. Treacle Tart says hi too!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
My colleague is going tomorrow, morning, and will be there for a week. I'm jealous. Stag do, so be prepared for a few random goings on.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Kenzie, cheers no doubt will see you around.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy