Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Wolfgang. Whats Postalm like?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Im looking for a place which is 99% blue which also has easy to access piste-side powder (ie bascially ungrommed piste) . Does Postalm fit the bill?

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
winni, it does. Its about a 30 minute ride out of St Wolfgang and its 99% blue.

On the other hand Gosau - about 45 minutes ride - is mainly red. We were the about two years ago and had an excellent time. The slopes were quiet, well groomed and I would go back. We skied Postalm for two days, Gosau for three days and then back to Postalm. The sides of the piste were soft - I did a somersault into one patch !

Welcome to SnowHeads ! snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Smokin Joe.

Is there accom out there or do you have to stay in St Wolfgang?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
winni, we stayed in St Wolfgang but the ski bus is very reliable.

I didnt see any hotels nearby but I'm sure there are some. I stayed at the Zimmerbrau and it was excellent, rooms, food etc couldnt be faulted. The bus journey is also really nice so its not an issue. A few bars in St Wolfgang but winter is actually their quiet season so some were closed.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
winni, this is Gosau

Postalm

ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
winni, I skied in Gosau a few years ago and had a great time, very quiet village, excellent toboggen run Laughing Mid week the resort was very quiet but obviously busier at the weekend, we got snowed in the village but we could move around and ski ok and nornal life went on, just nobody could get into the resort Sad Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy