Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UK snow reports

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
dissapointing couple of centimetres in Oxfordshire. That melted by 10 oclock.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
4" in the higher elevations of Burnley this morning but melting quickly now, was tempted to go and try my new skis on the golf course but decided to save them till Obertaurn on Saturday Very Happy .
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Steve.S,

Wise decision
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Its all gone now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nettleham by the Beck, Easter 2008
Nettleham, Lincolnshire today:
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nettleham church
and again
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
First snow that my westie puppy had ever seen today, she loved it! Must take after me, sure she'd love a trip to the Alps next year! Unfortunately its all gone now Sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well what's happened with the weather today? It's been snowing all morning here yet it was meant to be clear cold skies today Confused Not sticking but it's certainly coming down
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cathy, here in Seaford now too Confused although the weather report says sunny... rolling eyes
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The 2 inches we got yesterday AM had vanished completely by tea time Sad Only thing left now is the odd remnants of snowmen dotted around in various gardens.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Was all still on the Scotish slopes yesterday - brilliant conditions at Glencoe, lovely grippy squeeky powder on top of their already massive base (you could almost touch the cables on some of their suface tows it was so deep)!

And Nevis as great for the ski test over the weekend too - a fab time had by all including those new to Scottish skiing snowHead snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy