Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LDA Summer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is there anything for Kids(age 4) to do in the summer at LDA.
Cheers
jase snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jase2472, there are quite a lot of things for kids in many of the alpine resorts these days, they're really trying hard. Even in our tiny resort of Les Saisies they set up an area with trampolines, softplay, etc (at ludicrously low prices compared to what you'd pay for similar in the UK), there are pony rides, kids mountain bike areas, etc. LDA no doubt has lots for kids too.

My granddaughter loved just running round in the pastures picking flowers and picnicking by mountain streams, briefly paddling (the water was freezing!) and throwing stones. And eating absurd quantities of wild raspberries, off the bush.

Are you thinking of doing some skiing on the glacier? If so, LDA is great. If not, there are a lot of prettier places.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi jase2472 got your txt and was going to reply but you posted here first!

pam w has mentioned most of the stuff i was going to but i think LDA also has go karts (maybe not for a 4 yearold!) and a toboggan run

easiski would know for sure otherwise the LDA website has a summer section

we are planning a summer trip to LDA next july Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers for that Roger, I think we will give it a go this summer, might meet up for a beer wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy