Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Part Refund for Paradiski Seasonpass holders

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to the closure of the Vanoise Express, holders of Paradiski season passes will be refunded the difference between the cost of their local (La Plagne or Les Arcs) pass and the cost of the Paradiski pass. However, their passes will still cover them to use the lifts in both domains all season.
Refunds should be claimed before 1st March 2008....
We broke the news before Christmas that the Vanoise Express would not open this season. The Vanoise Express connects the domains of La Plagne and Les Arcs to produce the super-domain of Paradiski.
The story created an interesting response on snowHeads; indeed, interesting enough that the Ski Club of Great Britain used the comments to compile their own item on the story a couple of days later Laughing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The free days in Espace Killy (2 days) and Trois Valleess (2 days) that Paradiski season holders get also remain good. To claim the refund you need to get a form from a lift pass office and the money will be refunded to a credit card or by bank transfer.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BUMP

Good news I sent in the refund forms that the lift company had e-mailed me on January 28th and the full refund of the VE element of our pass cost was put into my bank account on February 14th. I was expecting a much lengthier delay than that. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar, for your information and indeed that of all snowHead 'Les Arcs' Paradiski season pass holders.... As you will have a 'Les Arcs' issued Paradiski Season pass, you are entitled to two free days at Ste. Foy as well ...... Very Happy

In the great scheme of things, our French cousins intelligence services knew that I had bought my pass in La Plagne this year. Thus I was denied my basic human rights of the same two free days at Ste. Foy..... Evil or Very Mad

My ski-buddy on the day, with a les Arcs pass, got it free. They were Very Happy

The running score on myself, versus French bureaucracy, now is:

BernardC,:5 ..... French Bureaucracy: 2 ......... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
BernardC, thanks, didn't know that. I've used my 3V and EK days already. Just wished my pass offered a couple of days in Morzine, my next destination. In fact, a couple of weeks in Morzine would be ideal. I will have spent a King's Ransom on lift passes this season by the time I get to the EOSB.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy