Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head xrc800 - something similar from atomic?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had the head xrc800 in 170cm as a hire ski last season and _loved_ it, but the most convienient hire shop for our trip this weekend seems to be rather atomic focused, with a side line in rossignol....any thoughts on what might be similar? I'll obviously chat to the fitters anyway but if I know what I think I want to hire it somehow makes Friday seem that much closer snowHead I'm 5'9", 14st, female, if any of that makes a difference...

Now if someone could arrange for a top up of the snow in austria too that would be excellent wink

aj xx
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
a.j., Atomix Minx family or Atomic Nomad family could do! I have tried the Nomad family and found them a lovely ski to make life nice and easy on groomed runs. I think the minx is female specific and my sister tried the Royal Mins and foudn them very nice.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thru my basic knowledge I think SX range may be more simlar to the XRC range but the ones mentioned above will probably be more enjoyable.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
a.j., for piste blasters go for the SX10B5c in 166cm is the closest in flex to the XRC800. There's also the stiffer SXB5i, also in 166cm, but you've really got to be on your game all day to handle it.

For all mountain use go for the Nomad Crimson in 176cm. I'm the exact same stats as you & have owned all these skis & they've been perfect. If they have the standard Neox bindings, as opposed to the rental version, then get them set to the forward position.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy