Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Gets - Restaurant recommendation.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

We are going to Les Gets on Saturday 12th January.

We are staying in the village here....

http://photo.sagets.fr/plan/Rhodos.pdf

It will be my mum's birthday the day we arrive and we wold like to book a restaurant near to where we are staying before we go

Can anyone recommend somewhere for a party of 6 which includes 2 children.

Many Thanks for any replies.

Nikki.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NIKKIWHITE, not overly sure about all the restaurants in Les Gets but sure others will be able to help. We hae eaten quite a few times at Le Flambeau which is a small place in Les Gets and has always been very nice. A fairly small menu I seem to recall but the food was very good and a nice friendly atmosphere - might have to book though as it is small.

If you fancy a short drive to Morzine I can whole heartedly recommend the restaurant 'Clin d'Oeil' down by the market place which has brilliant food and great hospitality. Well worth the short trip! Hope you enjoy your trip!!

Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
NIKKIWHITE, not sure if you are looking for a posher or more casual dining experience? wink If the latter, we can recommend La Taniere, very close to the red Chavannes bubble (you can see that and the 4 man chair from the terrace). It's friendly, well-priced and about a minute's walk from the Rhodos building (come out of the apartment, cross over and it's to the left I think, from memory. The Canadian bar is alongside. The menu is not huge but there's a good variety, with a children's menu. There is a wood-fired pizza oven where they will make teddy-bear shaped pizzas for the children - as said, NOT posh but a fun and friendly place and children are positively welcomed snowHead (phone number - they do speak English phone : 00 33 4 50 79 87 0Cool
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you so much for the replies.

Casual is perfect. Also we do not allow "Kids menus" they eat off the same menu as us so as long as they accept children we will b fine.

Any other suggestions welcome

Nikki.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NIKKIWHITE, Le Coptaux on the main street was good when we went. Need to book agead though as it will be busy most nights even in low season. The details should be on the les gets website www.lesgets.com

have a great time
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy