Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hairdresser in alpine crash horror

Poster: A snowHead
The 5cm of overnight snow caught one hairdresser unprepared as he headed up to the ski resort of St Hilaire this morning

I believe the Germans call it schadenfreude

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And that's funny because? Puzzled
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
davidof... want to tell us any more about the other two pictures in the series?? Shocked Laughing NehNeh
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
J2Dave wrote:
davidof... want to tell us any more about the other two pictures in the series?? Shocked Laughing NehNeh

The miserable looking guy with the snowboard looks like Mickey from East Enders.

BTW Don't worry about the Rav driver, I dropped him at the local garage where he was able to arrange for someone to come and drag his wagon out of the ditch.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I am obviously missing something obvious here.
Hairdresser? Is this slang for something?
And I too am not sure what "bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" implies.
Please help. Confused
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Jonpim, Rav 4, hairdressers car perhaps?! I found it funny davidof! Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes I want to know the Hairdresser connection with the Rav driver too.

This is the second Rav 4 I saw sliding off a flat paved road. I was the driver of the first Rav 4 which was barely one year old when I lost control while going through a roundabout at a walking pace in Chamonix. The other common feature in both cases was there was a bit of wet snow, between 2 to 5cm, on the road.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think the term dates from the late 60s and the Triumph Stag which was available in Metallic Mauve at the time but now encompasses any of those fake sports cars and pint sized 4x4s that you see parked outside hair salons in Fulham and owned by guys who seem to have a first name as a last name e.g.:

Mr Stephen, Mr Paul, Mr Antonio

http://www.pprune.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-98932.html
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
After seeing the film Shampoo (late 60's) starring Warren Beatty, I thought being a hairdresser would be a great way to get the chicks. Cool
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
davidof, so was the driver a botter?

Quote:
SnowHeads' oldest snowHead, Hurtle, has revealed her New Year's Resolution for 2011. And it's not to give up smoking, lose weight or join a gym… it's to have sex with a Ski Club Leader!

Speaking in Boris' smut bar, the veteran poster told the world in general that there were many experiences she wanted to try before she got too old, and this was one of them.

"There is something magical and exciting about a male Ski Club Leader. That immense power combined with such great gentleness is something I find deeply erotic," said Hurtle. "Ever since I was in my twenties I've wondered what it would be like to bed one of these wonderful creatures."

"As one gets older one realises time is running out. I'm all too aware that I'm not getting any younger and I kept thinking to myself, 'if not now, when?' That's when I resolved to do it this year," the 68-year-old skier added.

Hurtle has already made plans to visit Whistler in the spring to meet Blimbo, the Ski Club's 23-year-old Resort Leader. She intends to strip naked and climb into Blimbo's enclosure, luring him back from his Social Hour and allow the 15-stone primate to run his huge, leathery hands over every inch of her wrinkled body. Hurtle expects her nipples to harden expectantly as wave after electric wave of desire courses through her, as the Leader's teasing fingers make their way inexorably down towards the womanly treasure that has waited so long for their tender clubable touch.

Now fully aroused, it is thought that Blimbo will then take the aged choir singer in his arms and consummate the relationship. As his massive throbbing rephood enters her, Hurtle anticipates that she will be elevated to heights of orgasmic rapture that she could previously not have imagined in her wildest dreams. Again and again, the Club Leader's powerful thrusts - ten times stronger than those of a normal skier - will cause the saggy old bag of spanners to cry out, 'Oh Blimbo, oh Blimbo, oh Blimbo!'

Finally, just when she feels that she may faint with ecstasy, the conveyancing solicitor and her blue jacketed lover will simultaneously reach a shattering climax before both collapsing, utterly spent, onto the straw of his pen.

"If I don't have sex with a Ski Club Leader this year, I never will," said Hurtle. "And that would be a tragedy."

But Ski Club expert Hazelnut Monkbottle last night sounded a note of caution about the plan. "Club Leaders are notoriously difficult to arouse," he told us. "Hurtle might find that she has to slap a bit of blue paint on her back bottom before Blimbo gets a bone-on."

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Thu 17-03-11 22:21; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
One more top heavy 4 x 4 which should have had chains on.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

Mr Stephen, Mr Paul, Mr Antonio

And What's wrong with having Paul as a surname, may I ask? Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ajpaul, everything, its a first name wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Pam, The roads clear of snow what would chains have done? The trouble with a photo like this is you dont know what happened. Perhaps he didnt have winter tyres on, going to fast for the conditions, patch of ice, drunk. My thoughts were chains are for when theres snow and you need to cut into it and less than 30mph?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
At the time of the accident there was a few cm of slushy snow on the road. Not enough for me to consider chains but quite slippery in places. The car appeared to have winter tyres with some tread on them - enough for grit to get stuck. I don't know if the Rav has permanent 4wd but it is not the first "hairdressers" 4wd I've seen in a ditch around here.

What's funny is that apart from some farmers only flatlanders seem to drive them, everyone up on the plateau drives Kangoos or Pandas.

Nothing wrong with Paul as a surname if it is your surname and not your firstname.
latest report
I've sometimes needed chains on a few cms of slushy snow, though on a hill. I was very surprised, just had no traction at all (4 new winter tyres). BY the time the photo was taken, the snow had probably disappeared.
latest report
Rav 4 is a soft 4x4. The rear wheels are linked to the front wheels by a viscus coupling which if spinning differentially (one set of wheels traveling faster than the other set) will cause the fluid to heat up and lock the 4 wheels in the same speed. Nothing wrong with the design but in order to trigger the 4-wheel effect a slip has to take place first.

On my less-than-one-year old Rav 4, which is a later model than the one that went into the ditch, the viscous coupling caused one set of types to wear out much quicker than the other set (approximately twice) and I was on the stock all-terrain types ill-equipped for the snow condition. I have since switched to all-season tyres and swapped for a 4x4 with a mechanical drive system. It still has a viscous coupler but also a limited slip differential.
ski holidays
I wouldn't be too worried about this guy davidof, I'm sure he has an MX-5 at home to fall back on
snow conditions
BGA - Hey - I have an Mx5 as a spare car...

But it is the new one for straight hairdressers... Wink

We use a scooby when we need a 4x4. Didn't realise RAV 4s were allowed beyond the M25 Cool
ski holidays
Well, I thought it was funny.

And yes, the Mazda IS a hairdressers car..
latest report
My apologies stoatsbrother, I'm glad you have the Warren Beatty version

I have on occasion had cause to use my wife's Merc SLK, but fortunately no-one I knew saw me. On the flip side of that whenever she drives my Aston by herself she does appear to attract unwanted attention from the big exhaust Saxo/Corsa owning fraternity, and middle aged lotharios in 5 series BMWs (apologies in advance to any Saxo/Corsa owning / middle aged lothario snowHead s)
snow report
My wife managed to spin our Subaru (permanent 4wd) off the road one icy morning of frozen rain, meanwhile I chuntered through fine in my diesel Pug with its winter tyres on. Something to do with weight over the drive wheels and caution I think.

saikee, what would your new car be then?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy