Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Irelands 1st Snowboard & Ski Championships On Snow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is taken from the website irishsnowboarder.com where more info is available on the event.

Irelands 1st Snowboard & Ski Championships On Snow

IrishSnowboarder.com Ireland's snowboarding community website & IrishSkier.com is proud to announce the 1st Irish snowboarding and skiing championships on snow this coming winter season. This historic event will take place between the 8th and 15th March 2008 high in the Italian Alps. The hosts resort of this event is Livigno.

This inaugural event is aimed at finally providing an outlet for thousands of Irish snowboarders and skiers to showcase their skills and also act as a platform to take these skills to the next level. Although this week will culminate in snowboarding and ski competitions this event is targeted at all levels. This week is intended to be a Irish festival of winter sports fun for the whole family and all levels of skiers and snowboarders. There will opportunity for any future budding competitors to take lessons that will allow any level snowboarder or skier get a taste of what is required to take part in competitions with targeted lessons aimed at progressing a rider / skiers skills to the next level.

IrishSnowboarder.com has teamed up with local company LivignoSnow.com who will manage all the resort side of the event and have the complete buy in of the local resort owners.

This event is the first of many events which will act as a platform to promote the sport of snowboarding and skiing in Ireland.

The planned events for this week are as follows and are subject to final numbers;

snowboard slalom, snowboard cross,snowboarder slope style,snowboarder half-pipe

ski slalom, skier cross, cross country skiing.

We are also looking at having a "Livigno Skiathon' which will allow us to raise money for charity as one of the events during this week.

We are now looking for sponsors for this event which will allow us to promote this event to the thousands of Irish people who take winter sports trips every year. Our aim is to capture as many Irish Skiing and snowboarding athletes for this event, and what is needed is some serious prize money to as most of these athletes have extremely busy schedules competing on the world circuit.

We have a extensive range of promotional options available in both Ireland and also in resort in Livigno, please contact info@irishsnowboarder.com for more information and a complete media pack.

Regards

Aidan Coughlan
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
paddyman7, So many potential jokes, such little time Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gwaelod, I know I know but Christ almighty we gotta start somewhere no Puzzled
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm not surprised it's in Livigno. I've been twice and there were more Irish there than all other nationalities put together! What is it there that appeals? Oh, yes, I think I know wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
paddyman7, I remember as a kid growing up in Dublin watching 'eddie the eagle', thinking at least Ireland would never be so stupid................ Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I only just read through the piece I cut and plastered from the irish site and can see that its a little out of date. From what I can gather its all going ahead dont know how the sponsorhip thing is going and it looks like there are 100 people going there on purpose but as you point out maggi there might be a lot more Irish there by accident- good thinking on part of the planners eh?

gwaelod, I didnt grow up here as a kid but being irish ended up living here, god knows why/how/&^%$%€-dont know which one of us got it worse me cause ended up here lovin it or you being warped/brought up lovin it and managed to get out. Who's your man Eddie again??
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
paddyman7,

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/winter-olympics-eddie-eagle-edwards.html Laughing Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
gwaelod, ah yes now that I recall it twas a truly westbrit affair- He was from the Smithfield area of town was he?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy