Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

views on these bootfitters plz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.strolz.at

I'm not looking at mo as just got new garmonts but am always interested ... so anyone got feedback?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
where i think there is a place for this type of product [and some i know swear by them] i think what they are doing is exactly what a good boot fitter will do.... select a suitable shell based on your foot size, shape and ability, create a supportive footbed, and then adjust a liner be it foam, thermo, fit zip fit or what ever to suit you as the skier... the key difference is that the only boot they sell is their own brand rather than having a range of models from different brands Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CEM, It looks pretty snug, but what I don't get is do they build up the shell to fit. Or are they off the shelf shells? I also guess that when you feel you have a winning product that you know in an out why expand to factory models.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
plectrum, not 100% certain but the impression i got in the past is that they have a range of shells from x narrow to x wide, then different stiffnesses, they then make adjustments to the shell using the closest last to your foot, the foam liner fills the gaps
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
CEM, Ahh, they look quite artisinal anyhow and as such I give them instant credit! ... Hope you are well CEM, and had a good Christmas, now the real question are you going skiing anywhere soon or hasMojito's and cuban Cigar's become the way of life now in Bicester?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think it's cheating, i had a guy in the otherday, third pair of stroltz and needed replacement parts. We didn't have them so he reluctantly agreed to buy new boots. He's in a Falcon 10 now, standard liner and a couple of modifications. Best ski boot he's ever had, apparently. Puzzled

Too many 'Bootfitting' outfits are letting the liners do the work. It's cheaper in stock and requires practically no skill. It's a bit like the MacDonalds Phemom', take something hard like cooking, simplify it so as you can pay retards to do it and hey presto, big bucks.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy