Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

help finding that insane vintage ski film

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

i wonder if you could help me?

I had a memory the other day from a long time ago. It was in the 80s or 90s and I was in this bar in Europe most likely France or Switzerland. there was this film being shown. I think a man and a women are captured and taken to some secret monastry in the mountains inhabited by what looked like ninjas or something. Each team of ninjas wore thir own colour ski suits. The couple escaped on mono-skis and each team on ninjas gave chase, again on mono skis. Then followed some insane mono-skiing and some massive jumps. Its all I remember and some of this could be blurred by time. But its bugging me and would love to know what the film is. Any ideas where to start?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you sure it wasnt just a bad nightmare wink

Welcome to snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
"Apocalypse Snow" 1, 2 or 3 unquestionably. there is a new version in production. soundtracks featured "The Art of Noise"
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
eclipsechaser, definitely sounds like Apocalypse Snow... try www.blackdiamond.co.uk
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
crazeee guys, eh?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5176931687290889884
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What a retarded premise Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thanks a lot guys. I checked the link above and some of the shots do look like my memory. I'll try those films. Look like they will be fantastic anyhow.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I haven't seen the film myself, but having watched the trailer, is the next scene the one where they are all at the bottom of the slope in a queue for a chairlift, with supermarket music playing?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dougie wrote:
I haven't seen the film myself, but having watched the trailer, is the next scene the one where they are all at the bottom of the slope in a queue for a chairlift, with supermarket music playing?

that sounds like 'les Bronzes font du ski'

You can get the original Apocalypse Snow here

http://www.montagnedistribution.com/produit.aspx?id_sous_cat=4&id_pdt=854.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy