Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I need a wide boot (I think)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all, I just went out for the first run of the season today, (New York Sad ) and my year old boots were killing me. I bought them last year at Sports Authority (big mistake) and they were ok in the store, obviously. I took them out and after the first run I had to sit down because they hurt so much. I got a thinner sock and that helped a bit and I toughed it out for the rest of the season, thinking the liner just needed to get broken in. So I go out today and even with the thin sock my feet were two big cramps. I had to open all the buckles to even get down the mountain. I have the right size lengthwise, but I think I need a wider and all around bigger boot. Anybody know what else may be the problem? What model boots run wide? Thanks in advance for your help.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You might want to read up on a bootfitters guy advise:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=20110
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dwnhll, wecolm to snowheads...... there could be a number of things going on here from the boot being too narroe to a compensatory motion of your foot trying to prevent another problem, it is very difficult to diagnose the exact problem over the web, i would suggest you get to a good boot fitter and have them take a look....due to your location i would look at epic ski which is based in the US there is a list of good bootfitters on their site and if there is not a local one someone will be able to point you towards one

good luck , and keep posting over here too
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy