Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FREE* Tignes Sat 19 Jan 08 - Sat 26 Jan 08 – Superb 4* ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE

Poster: A snowHead
If anyone has been following the following thread http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=32468 well now's your chance to get in on the action.... That’s right!!!!!! feel FREE* to join our friendly group for the week 19 Jan – 26 Jan 08 wink

Fellow Snowheads (mixed group of girls and boys) szy, swirly, jo jo, newts (that's me) with guest appearance from Pat the Aussie will be joining them in Tignes Sat 19 Jan 08 till Sat 26 Jan 08. We're staying in Val Claret at Residence Le Nevada in a 4 bed apartment http://www.skicollection.co.uk/default.cfm/accom.409/type.300 It looks very nice, and I’ve heard it is very nice... it’s 4* with a spa Cool

There is 1 double room available and 1 single bed in one of the twin rooms - which must be a girl (to share with jo jo). We are a group of 20 something’s, 2 boarders and 3 skiers (1 beginner) and are looking for people who are fun and like the Après Ski as well as.

The costs will be max. £240 for the week, but this will reduce to potentially £180 (need to check it) if we get a full house Madeye-Smiley

We are flying from Liverpool – Grenoble, jo jo flying from London (we've already booked). Transfers from Grenoble to Tignes yet to be costed and confirmed.

*The word FREE* is used for getting your attention only! wink It’s not actually free moneywise... its max £240 pp for the accommodation only Little Angel

PM me if you are interested snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
newts wrote:
*The word FREE* is used for getting your attention only!

Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Laughing got me looking like everyone else snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
awww if you'd advertised a week earlier i would have taken you up on your offer. Sad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
newts, very nice!
There are still cheap flights available from Liverpool if someone is thinkin abt joining us. I didnt check the other places though.

Let me just add Happy New your to all snowHead s

not even 3 weeks! Cant wait!

PS Pat the aussie just washed his passport but claims you can still read everything... In my view it looks more like an akomeogi than the passport Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
What's going on? Beds still available Puzzled PM me for more information wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In case anyone's looking for transport to match up with this, SkiWorld are trying to shift some seats on their flights that week.
* Gatwick to Chambery - £89 per person inc tax
* Bristol to Chambery - £99 per person inc tax
http://www.skiworld.ltd.uk/ski/holiday/Europe/480

Ski carriage is extra but I expect you could probably negotiate a transfer to Tignes too.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cheers admin,

Liverpool, London STN or East Midlands (arrives late though so not recommended) to 16/09/2004 are still around 50-60GBP with ... Ryanair Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
szy, the liverpool flights rae cheaper now than when I booked mine Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Swirly, Tell me about it.... Shocked
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
newts, I've asked everyone I know if they want to come, no joy yet Sad
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
its "funny" as well but a week ago a flight from liv to grenoble was for 0.01£ ... and the other one for 20 sth... now it is other way around...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
szy, Oooooo I'm laughing my socks off rolling eyes how about you Swirly!!! What did you pay for yours again Szy??? I bet they paid you eh Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
chill newts, Cool I recon it was slightly cheaper then it is now... Little Angel
I m headin off, will try to speak with Maggie bby the end of the week and we will see if she comes with us
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
newts, yeah it's hillarious.
snow report
Swirly, who is it that Hillarious?
snow report
One place has been given away* already as I am being told... the details I have is another girl from London area... so JoJo you might have some company on the flight.

Current stats for apartment: 3 girls, 3 boys
Current stats for Tignes: brazillion of snowheads already there Shocked

If anybody else is interested we are still looking for max 2 people
We have a double room free so a couple is welcome or we can make a little bit of shuffling and a single female or male could be accommodated as well.

Don’t be shy!

PS did I mention it has a heated swimming pool and other spa thingees?
Toofy Grin
ski holidays
szy, Ryanair, they're a bunch of lovable wee scamps.
ski holidays
Swirly, look at the bright side dude! they'll bring your bottom closer to the snow Very Happy
Does it help? Toofy Grin

you see I m not taking anything apart from the boots with me... thats why I got my flight cheap but whats done is done
I ll buy you a 2ml whisky on the plane just to cheer you up a bit... haha
ski holidays
That'll triple the cost of your flight!
ski holidays
haha
I ll take it on the chin (well if I spill...) otherwise liver Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Well I'm on the flight from luton, think it leaves about 1pm so if she needs a lift i'll be coming up from Surrey/ Hampshire. Otherwise i'm taking a good book to read whilst i wait for you guys to turn up.

One of the guys i went to uni with is working in Lyon and might join us for a long weekend, it was ages ago that we were talking about it though so i've got to check if he can still make it.
snow report
jojo, I hope he is a skier haha!

ITS BACK TO THREE PLACES NOW
ski holidays
This is unfair, we're going to have 8 people in our apartment that week.

It's going to be cozy.. Shocked
snow report
Spikyhedgehog, hey, for a discounted rate 2 of you could move into luxury for the week haha wink
ski holidays
Nope, another boarder (there's enough of you lot already as it is!)
ski holidays
Okey dokey... we have 1 more boarder - Degage joining our group Smile So we are up to 6... room for 2 more Cool
ski holidays
szy wrote:

PS Pat the aussie just washed his passport but claims you can still read everything... In my view it looks more like an akomeogi than the passport Madeye-Smiley

I washed my passport and was told I needed a new one by the passport office as a "washed" one may not be accepted...

So you may have another spare bed if the Aussie doesn't get let into France Wink

regards,

Greg
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hey don't worry about the Auzzie... he's already sorted his new passport!!! Very Happy Anyway, getting into France isn't the problem - it's getting back into the UK that'd be the problem Shocked
snow conditions
Mine practically got washed by a thunderstorm flooding our tent a couple of years ago, it's been fine if a little crumpled since then; if anything it made the picture look a bit more like me Shocked
latest report
Swirly, was yours hit by a lightning as well? Toofy Grin Cus Pat used some very good washing powder and a conditioner on it! haha

BY THE WAY... we are now in 6 and there are 2 more places left price around 200 squid pp
snow report
No fortunately, just the mountains where we'd been a couple of hours earlier.

I've asked a couple of questions about next week on facebook but in case you don't see them there:

Do we need towels?
Have we sorted out the transfer yet?
Have we done anything about liftpasses?
Do you have any plans for getting to Liverpool airport?
snow report
In answer to your questions Mr Swirly Smile

Towels are provided - szy will check the hotel pack that came through, but I'm sure I read that they did, it's quite posh you know!!!
We are going to hire a car and I believe Bensley has kindly agreed to pick us up from the airport and take us to Tignes - we have to pay him for diesel, but need total numbers before we decide if we're going to hire a big car or a small car.
We shall get lift passes there, you may need passport size photo though?
I believe Pat's girlfriend Lyndsey is dropping us off and picking us up - so I think we shall be meeting you there?

Any more for any more??? Very Happy
ski holidays
newts, excellent. I packed last night Little Angel
snow report
Swirly wrote:
newts, excellent. I packed last night Little Angel

BUt we still have 4 beds...... Razz I think you must be officially the most excited Laughing
snow conditions
newts wrote:
I think you must be officially the most excited Laughing

That's quite likely.
snow conditions
Towels - me dont know... me thinks they will be there though... it should be on their web as well... but I ll check when I m at home.
I havent checked my facebook for few days now so i m not upto date with the threads there.

Swirly, u r crazy! Packed already? what if you need some of the socks to wear that you ve already packed Puzzled
snow conditions
szy, I'm pretty busy for the rest of the week and have hundreds of pairs of socks.
ski holidays
you are well organized dude! I ll see you at the airport then! snowHead
snow report
If anyone still got somekind of same deals for the 20~30th March 2008 till 5~6th April, please contact me ASAP.

I'm a 20 yr old student who's ski plans failled, as all my mates I was supposed to go with dropped out (cuz they had to work or had no money!!).

It would be awesome if I could go to Tignes, as I can also meet another group of friends who are going there...

Thank a lot
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy