Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SNOWBOARD WAX

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
could anybody recommend a spray/rub on wax that i can use on the hill and where to get it from.

cheers wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
addo, none of the spray/rub-on waxes are very effective. Have a good hot wax job done & then supplement with Zardoz Notwax.

If you want a rub-on wax I've got one sachet left of Toko rub-on from a batch they sent to test. If you PM me your address I'll post it to you for free.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spyderjon, have pm,d you thanks very much. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
addo, I'll include a couple of ZN wipes so you can see the difference.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cool, hit the slopes 3 weeks tomorrow Laughing cant wait
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Zardoz is briliant but doesn't last long Sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
firebug wrote:
Zardoz is briliant but doesn't last long Sad

How could I make a living if it lasted a long time rolling eyes
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You can make it last longer using the felix process. I have for 7 years.
all that means is put a layer on, then hotwax then scrape another coat let sit over night.
you'll get about 3 days. Currently they, my self are testing additives to help / enhance the longevity
more fun than science etc.

another way. say your tired, short on time but want a decent glide.
hand rub a hard wax on the base, coat with notwax then buff mega hard with a scotch brite aka fiber pad
that will embed NW with the wax.

today I am testing the longevity additive and will add over lay of NW later today
temps heading to 50's , rained all yesterday, trails have mud, dirt . South central PA
if it aint' brown go to town.

how to make a living...
better product per unit result
let people try it for them selves
Always better that what most people have on the base from nothing to last yr etc.
the product will sell itself. I have let people try it. I see them later that day and they give me a thumbs up GRIN
It is stocked in most of the local shops in PA, MD VA, WV
there are 14 million skirs / riders
at one swipe at 2$ = 28 million works for me.
and no I do not sell it.
I ski 30 to 60 days a year.
race 15.
going skiiing.........

Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy