Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

OMG Student dies of hypothermia after après ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The 22 year old Oxford student got lost after a night out and collapsed in the snow.
Joanthan Hard, 22, was on a week long ski trip to St Sorlin d’Arves and had been studying philosophy, politics and economics at Keble college
It appears he went to a late night party but was unable to get back to his accommodation. It’s thought he didn’t have a coat on. He was only noticed missing when he didn’t turn up for skiing the next day.

report from www.skiclub.co.uk

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That will be this one methinks... http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=33601
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry missed the original thread.

So sad.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ray Zorro wrote:
That will be this one methinks... http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=33601

The wombles seem to have hired some barely litterate cub reporters this season.

The Vanoise Express report seemed to be a summary of the Snowheads thread.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

The Vanoise Express report seemed to be a summary of the Snowheads thread.
That is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it too and I thought about some others that they did as well that were on here a day or two before.
Is it OK they to do that?
Or is that like they rip off snowheads?
What I like about news here is it always tells you where stories come from.
Why they don't do that? I think it makes them look a bit sleazy, repeat some opinions from here without saying where they came from. I will read things from them in a different feeling after now, or maybe I will cut up the middle man and read it here on snowheads first already Laughing
Thinking of talk about does the industry takes notice to snowheads? There it is. They listen to you all the time. They listen at your keyholes Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Renry wrote:
The 22 year old Oxford student got lost after a night out and collapsed in the snow.
Joanthan Hard, 22, was on a week long ski trip to St Sorlin d’Arves and had been studying philosophy, politics and economics at Keble college
It appears he went to a late night party but was unable to get back to his accommodation. It’s thought he didn’t have a coat on. He was only noticed missing when he didn’t turn up for skiing the next day.

report from www.skiclub.co.uk

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I actually rescued a guy from a similar situation in Tignes during Xmas of 2002. He was just about unconscious when I got to him. He was wearing a (thin) woolen jumper and wet jeans and was in "no man's land" between some chalets at the very lower end of Lavachet. He had given up trying to get anywhere and had slumped in the snow, moaning occassionally. Luckily the air was still so the sound carried. Another 20-30 minutes and I'm sure he would have been dead. Unfortunately, once he regained consciousness...he was just another obnoxious pi$$ed-up Brit who abused the medical team and thoroughly embarrased me in the process. Some people.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This is an absolute tragedy and so shocking too. My condolences to his family but clearly it raises issues even about safety off the slopes and how the mountain environment simply doesn't switch off because we have stopped skiing. Truly awful.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's a bit like those people who dive, pissed, into a few inches of water in a spanish hotel swimming pool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy