Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"terrible" bootfitter in Chamonix

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've had a problem with knee swelling and pain since buying boots many years ago. My daughter has congenitally short achilles tendons and has been to bootfitters in liverpool manchester, val d'isere, beaver creek and whistler none of whom solved the problem of accommodating her feet in a comfortable set of boots. We decided to spend a few days in Chamonix to try the resort and see a chap who runs a place called footworks - although he has some stickers where the spelling is a bit "off" (F*ck work try footworks!!!). Anyway it took him 5 seconds to diagnose the problem with my boots (wrong canting angle set by the manufacturer) and I had the best 2 days skiing with no pain thereafter. It took him a bit longer to fix my daughter's problem but he provided her with wedges and stretched her boots over the 2 days we were there. She skis with a smile on her face and has no pain when she walks.
was it worth the trip?..........absolutely...we both scored the service 11 out of 10
why the "terrible" at the top.
Well folks we can now confirm the the smallzookeeper is not a god cos when we were there he had a cold (man flu) and kept on telling everyone in the shop how terrible he felt. Not so terrible mind you to stop him going to a party later on!!!!!

I thought I'd let snowheads know (as if they didn't already) what a fantastic professional service you offer Steve (and Sebastian). I hope you get better soon (keep taking the vitamin c and zinc!)

many thanks for all your help (and the beers)

ian and kirsty
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Zinc seem's to work great, i'm flying. Nice to meet you both and solve one of the most difficult problems i've ever seen, thanks.

Equipe F**k Work. Little Angel Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy