Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Volk 724 Motion

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello everyone.

Has anyone had any exerience of this ski before?

http://www.sport-conrad.com/index.asp?disp=artikel&art_nr=70401048

I have a pair of Rossi 9S Oversize skis at the moment but was really looking for an all mountain pair and the Volks are so cheap (150 Euro with Marker Motion bindings).
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
look at fischer AMC76/79 on ski bilek ebay shop. probably pick them up for similar price and a new ski. IMHO 191 is long for that type of ski unless you are 6 foot 6
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
D'oh! I was sure it said 171! I think I should look into buying glasses first.

Thanks for the tip - I'll check them out.

Do you have any twin tip all mountain recommendations?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The_Hirsty, Those are old. My wife has a ex-demo pair of the ladies model of those - same graphics - from 3 years ago. I think if you look closely it says they are the 03/04 season ski...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The_Hirsty wrote:
Hello everyone.

Has anyone had any exerience of this ski before?

http://www.sport-conrad.com/index.asp?disp=artikel&art_nr=70401048

I have a pair of Rossi 9S Oversize skis at the moment but was really looking for an all mountain pair and the Volks are so cheap (150 Euro with Marker Motion bindings).

I have had those ski in a 170cm length.
They were quick, responsive and had a nice little pop coming out of an arc. I absolutely loved them. When it was time for me to get into new gear, my husband wouldn't let me sell them because he liked them so well. They are now in the attic and he only skis them upon occasion and we let friends without gear borrow them.

Still a great ski but three generations old technology, with a lot more fun out there to try.

If I were you looking at a ski in that range, I'd look at the Fischer as recommended above, and also the Elan Magfire!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy