Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheaper to book ski hire, passes etc online early ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at our ski hire, pass and lessons requirements for March in Samoens.

In terms of Ski Hire, I notice some shops are giving discounts if you book early online (e.g. Planet Glisse - 20% in Oct, 15% in Nov, 10% in Dec).

I am now thinking perhaps I should have booked early for these - I had booked the flights and apartment in the Summer so why not ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try skiset.com .They are currently offering 20% discount for Samoens. I have used them a lot in Switzerland & it is a genuine discount off the list price. The only drawback is that if you return them early you do not get a rebate for unused days.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looked at skiset - they seemed to be dearer than some of the other websites I have looked at.

The question is there much to be gained be reserving them early ?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Always pre book ski hire in my experience cheaper.

Lift passes are no cheaper when bought early.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I to pre book, the prices generally appear to be cheaper

Skiset tend to be cheaper in France, but Sport 2000 appear to be cheaper in other countries.

If travelling by road and you have the time and room in/on the vehicle try booking in non ski resorts en-route. I'm going to Les Arcs in Jan and have booked a snowboard for my son from Skiset in Bourg St Maurice which is cheaper than the in resort equivalent.
i
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
now days you can save a lot of money by booking early and online. i am used to NA resorts, but i am sure it would apply for the European resorts as well. a lot of rental places offer discounts for booking online.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I use ski set for the kids. If I'm off by myself and need to rent equipment I prefer to see what's available rather than tie myself into renting equipment that I may not like.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy