Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Magazines

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anybody recommend a good ski magazine out there that's worth subscribing to.

The titles I've heard of so far are:

Daily Mail Ski & Snowboard
Fall Line
Skier & Snowboarder

Any others?

Thanks! Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fall Line is the best English-language ski magazine in Western Europe. Although recent editions have not been fully up to scratch.

Don't forget, there are online, as well as offline, options for skiing entertainment. SnowHeads.com and youtube.com should be top of that list.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 17-12-07 16:13; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Powder Magazine. You have to order it from the States but it is quite reasonable.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
another vote for fall line Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Powder Magazine is cool but I'd vote for Fall Line if you're after a UK based mag Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I would go for Fall Line, although still waiting for my subscription to arrive which I sorted out at the NEC ski show.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PowderHunter wrote:
Powder Magazine. You have to order it from the States but it is quite reasonable.
Actually you can buy it off the shelf at Borders. Flicked it but wasn't convinced enough to stump up.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jrbarntt, Just got my Fall Line renewal notice. £21.90 for direct debit, gets some Skullcandy headphones, T-Shirt, stickers, discounts. I think I may go for it, certainly the best of the UK originated mags. Call 01778 392 038 to subscribe (And no, I'm not Fall liner under an assumed name!)

The French language ones I have looked at in France seem very dry and look like our mags did 15 - 20 years ago. Is there a French equivalent of Fall Line? What about other languages / countries?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jtobin03, contact falliner on here he will make it so Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm pretty happy with falline tbh, and the daily mail one is better than a kick in the teeth-although the whole "trying to appeal to snowboarders aswell" doesnt do it for me.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Strange but true....follow the links here:

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92222&highlight=powder+subscription

and you can subscribe to Powder magazine from the US, posted to you in the UK, for a lot less than the subscription price of any of the UK magazines.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks for the replies Very Happy

It's skiing that I'm mainly interested in so I'll give Fall Line a shot

Thanks again.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy