Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes gets an avalanche simulator

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
An avalanche simulator, called The Robocoaster is opening today at Les Deux Alpes ski resort (France) to give people the experience of being in an avalanche while in complete security. Housed in a giant dome, the simulator has two cabins and a large fan to blow cold air, can rotate around six axes and can throw the rider through an arc of 7m. The ride costs 10 € and lasts 2 minutes, including a final 20 seconds of avalanche....The simulator is the brainchild of local businessman Marc Dode, who lost a ski instructor friend and his client in an avalanche several years ago. It has been build by Kuku, a world leader in building industrial robots. The project, which also includes an exhibition on the theme of avalanches and a film from the French snow and avalanche research association, cost 600 000 € to construct.

More At: Piste Hors
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Seems bizarre but I'd give it a go if I had the chance.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Id also give it ago, at that price it would be a good experience wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think its sick in the old fashioned sense of the word.
If this works out what next, a car crash.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The bloke who looks after it works from 5pm to 10pm, has every day free all season. This has to be the best job in resort.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How can you simulate getting buried? Puzzled
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy