Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

18-23 Dec I'm off anyone want a share the ride?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there

Newbie here, I've got a week free, have a car & am ready for the off anytime early this week (17/18/19 of December) for a 4-5 day trip out to Flaine/St Foy area or wherever the snow is good. I've 3 spare seats in a 4wd mpv just share some costs on route is all I'd ask.

I'm into off piste or on piste carving on my fat ski boards, can usually keep up with the Boarders in the rough too. Happy to tag along with boarders or skii'ers not fussed.

If someone wants to tag along or needs a lift or maybe I can become the extra number someone needs? just let me know, plan is to do the F1 Hotel on the way there & back & find a B&B or cheap hotel in the resorts or near by & drive in out each day if need be. I'm flexible & as mad a hatter Very Happy

Cheers
Declan
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy