Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Helmets: Crash tests

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Was in val d'isere last week. No Giros for sale that we could find. Are they distributed in France? If that's the brand you want, might be easier to find in the UK. BTW - my favourite is the Giro Fuse. V light, and *lots* of ways of changing the ventilation; slide button on the helmet, removable padding and ear pieces.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can anybody help? I tried on a helmet over the week end thta was a little too snug so I'm looking for a larger one. the model was Prophet but i can't remember the manufacturer Anybody Know? Thanks ash
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Leedom is the name you're looking for I think. Don't know much about them though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.leedomhelmets.com/
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fantastic cheers ise. You've already guessed my next question. anybody know if its a good helmet?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
have you looked at http://www.skihelmets.com/ ? They do reviews
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks ise, I had seen the site bit it doesn't review the prophet. Leedom seems a pretty solid make. I'm most attracted to the number of vents as my biggest reservation about a helmet is overheating. I rarely wear a hat on the mountain as I get so hot so need a very solid venting system to wear one but my daughter may start to ski this yera so if she wears a helmet I can't justify not wearing one.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy