Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

chucked off the piste?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

Who's willing to pay the extortionate prices for a drink in the alps?
Quite a few people, it would seem, especially supposedly impoverished students. Uni trips seem to produce the highest proportion of juvenile drunks. And it's pretty cheap to get pissed in France if you buy Old Lady Gin and beers in the supermarkets. The number of drunks seems to correlate more closely with the presence of large numbers of Tour Operators than with the overall costs of the place. I think that in general, if you want to avoid badly behaved and out of control skiers on crowded slopes (an entirely reasonable wish) the answer is to go somewhere where the Tour Operators don't. In six seasons skiing in the small French resorts which make up the Espace Diamant I have scarcely seen a collision, and certainly never a serious one. Though to be fair, I tend to avoid the busiest holiday periods - there are probably a few more then, especially during the Paris holidays - the locals complain loudly about their behaviour (after they're gone, and they've got the money, bien entendu wink )
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy