Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A Perfect Week This Week

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone lucky enough to be in Austria, France or Switzerland this coming week is going to see probably the best December conditions in decades.

A perfect storm of deep snow, cold temps and blue skies makes this a vintage period in Alpine skiing.

The forecast looks good for Crimbo and New Year, too.

Enjoy:

http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/news/story.asp?intStoryID=5232
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'ts awesome here, and there ain't nobody.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can confirm that conditions are simply spectacular right now snowHead , and the resorts are EMPTY. You probably wont ever find better conditions than now, and I guess enough snow has fallen to last well into Feb unless the weather turns completely stupid on us again!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Anyone else wishing they were somewhere else right now?

Sad
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This time next week... snowHead Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sadly for me it's; this time next month.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mosha Marc, Sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Whitegold, praise from you is praise indeed Very Happy

Mosha Marc, Yep I do wish I was somewhere else, 6 sleeps to go
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You have got to say that Whitegold, calls it as he sees it.

Been watching the ski racing from St Moritz and Val Gardena this morning. Confitions in both places looked like sheer heaven. Pack your best thermals though. It seems pretty chilly!

snowHead
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Off to Meribel tomorrow, cannot WAIT!! Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mosha Marc wrote:
Anyone else wishing they were somewhere else right now?

Sad

My mates are out in St Anton now with pistetopowder, I'm awaiting the gloating text any moment now..

(Un)Fortunately they got a hire car in Germany and got fined 120 Euros for not having an Austrian motorway tax disc.... Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kitenski, ouch! From memory, the Austrian tax disc is only a few €..an expensive mistake to make.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
does anyone what the long term forecasts are for the start of next week?

owh the excitement and anticipation. i think there is meant to be a bit of snow this week in the french alps.

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Sat 15-12-07 18:07; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I think last week will be better than the coming one.

It's becoming quite cold/windy and icy quite quickly in Tignes.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
The GFS run I've looked for La Tania at has a hint of something around Xmas day time, but nowt before that....
latest report
The GFS prog. up to T180hrs does not seen to change from day to day, its holding the high and hence it will be clear and bitterly cold. No snow until around 23rd, however the high may stay even longer and hence extend the dry period. Just to think a year ago we were suffering from mild temps and the snow didn't last long. Its going nowhere at the moment Very Happy

PS. Don't wish for a breakdown of the high and for chances of precipitation, the longer we keep the cold the better it will be for longer term winter prospects.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy