Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rider profiles alphabetical

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just put skier profiles in alphabetical order.
Would people like boarders to be put in the same list (perhaps with (B) by their name - and (S) by skiers, and (S/B) by people who do both?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowball, Do boarders know the alphabet then? Wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well. at least their skier friends (if they have any friends) would be able to look them up. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
..........could be a good idea if admin could do it for the thread but not wanting to scupper your idea snowball........but..........if you do that (like the ski ones), then we can't individually edit them as and when i.e. to update where we are going this year or if our kit changes, only you can............i think?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think we can afford to take the hit on our street cred! Seeing we are friendly boarders and all that... Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dan wrote:
..........could be a good idea if admin could do it for the thread but not wanting to scupper your idea snowball........but..........if you do that (like the ski ones), then we can't individually edit them as and when i.e. to update where we are going this year or if our kit changes, only you can............i think?
Yes, true, but Admin can't see a way for them to arrange it, so I did it.
I'm going to try to keep updating and replacing entries with newer versions which people post in the non alphabetical version. (I hope)
At present, though, I'm waiting for Admin to help me out because the second of my postings for the ski version is so full it won't let me add more!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well, the skiing version is done and people can update by posting in the non-alphabetical versions. I'll update the alphabetical version as often as I can.

Well? any thoughts. Yes? No?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Snowball I was going to try out my cunning plan on the Boarders - just to see how long it takes...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy