Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Report Flumserberg (photos)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Right I've already made plenty of my friends green with envy so...
Yesterday morning got up early went with my old man and got on the train from ZH to Flumserberg - 1:20 from house door to slopes. The snow up there is fantastic, powder everywhere in some places its too deep and soft on too flat terrain offpiste though it being my first day on the season and with my dad not having the skis or being up for offpiste I kept my forays low though one of the locals was deffinetly ripping it up! (avalanche threat of 3 as well)

Slopes are almost completely empty and were so just up till the afternoon when the local kids came up and even then the mountain was plenty big enough for us all to enjoy it (wish I had been a swiss kid growing up in the mountains tho!) Weather was bit touch and go - at the end of the day it was very flat light and we eased up so as not to get injury and called it a day around 3:20. All in all a good days skiing!

Summary:
Great snow
Empty lifts (often only person on the lift)
73 ch with a half price rail card return including your one day ski pass
7ch for big portion of chips (we supplemented with our own sandwhiches) 5.50 for a big beer and 4.50 for an almdudler
I say if you are in the ZH area and want a quick day trip to good snow go now and next week as swiss schools don't finish till next friday!

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the_aliasskier, sounds great. All these reports are whetting our appetites.... snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy