Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to eat Breakfast in Ischgl ??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
off there this weekend but could only get apartment accomodation (the place is rammed ... must be cos of the good snow) so need to know where to get a decent bit of brekky .. most important meal of the day and all !!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
McDonalds.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't know about breakfast, but you can get a cracking apres ski kebab at the Cowshed.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Any Hotel will do you breakfast.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just find somewhere when you get there. Whats the point in knowing every detail of your holiday and checking it off as you do it. Thats not fun, your holiday should be dynamic and spontaneous.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Whitegold, you mean Burger King ?!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
RichA, the place was rammed last weekend too. Could't quite believe how busy it was in town, but up on the slopes was really quiet, hope it stays that way for you.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
RichA, knock on any home I'm sure they will welcome you in... friendly people over there! rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
In bed with a blonde Swedish bird.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
masmith wrote:
... but up on the slopes was really quiet, .

that'll be cos everyone was nusing their hangovers i expect

thanks guys .. i've decided to take some Ready Brek although Burger King is a good shout !!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
RichA, Burger King at 4am just before bedtime, then a Mars bar in the lift at 9am should see you through to lunch where a good dollop of potate and cheese splodge, washed down with a Weiss and Jagermeister does the trick.

btw, It was really quiet all day up the mountain, not just in the morning
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy