Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Highly important ski info for women

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/main.jhtml;jsessionid=EBWBX435OADRFQFIQMGSFFOAVCBQWIV0?xml=/fashion/2007/12/12/efski112.xml

Pink skis with flowers on are usually a sound choice for the ladies too IMHO.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Latchigo, I'm more of a mo-girl, but like on-piste racing rather than off-piste or moguls, so my skis are race skis not twin tips. And my kit is Killy, but only because they are one of the few makes to do my size (6).

I deplore pink skis with flowers - I don't want any flowers on my skis. I actually want as little in the way of graphics as possible. Volant skis appeal for their looks, but Volkl for performance.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
docsquid, just for interest I said to the UK distrubutor for the Elan skis when I bought them how much I preferred the top coat I was getting on the Wave Magics to new '07 one - white with blue flowers around the edge - far too girly imho. He said that WStudio is the Women's ski side of Elan and the matter was out of his influence. Apparently the skis are designed by women, both technically and asthetically, and also built by women - the factory is staffed by women, manged by women etc. and apparently no man has any influence at all in the process of producing an Elan women's ski. He did say that there is a comprehensive process of top coat testing and overall a 'girly' finish is preferred by the women that they have surveyed. It's not my personal taste for things to be too girly, but I was interested in this back ground to how one company, in what must be a male dominated sport (is it?), handles things for women. I must admit I ended up thinking 'good for Elan' - radical, def. not PC, but somehow I admire the concept.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Latchigo, Oh dear. I don't really fit any of these moulds. At a push I think I start off a bit of a Mo girl and end up the week as the Chalet girl.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Beverley, No I didn't fit in either - I think we need to come up with some definitions of our own.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy