Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bursaries for budding British skiers

Poster: A snowHead
Four bursaries have been made available to talented young British skiers to train at the Chamonix/Les Houches-based British Ski Academy and at the Bourg Saint Maurice Les Arcs French race club by MySnowSports.com. Two promising young racers, Nia Jenkins (aged 12, Norfolk Ski Club) and Robert Poth (aged 10, Hemel Ski Club) have just been awarded bursaries worth several thousand pounds to train for a fortnight this coming February with the top-ranked French race club, Bourg Saint Maurice Les Arcs, just prior to taking part in the English Championships in Bormio, Italy...
These youngsters performed exceptionally well in the English artificial ski championships and have been rewarded with the chance to join one of the elite local French clubs for 2 weeks training.

The winners of two further major bursaries will soon be announced. These will give two youngsters the chance to take part in race camps at the Chamonix Les Houches based British Ski Academy, run by former British team racer Malcolm Erskine. Almost every top British Alpine racer has spent time at the BSA at some point in their career.

For more details see: http://mysnowsports.com/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Robert Posh you say ?

The Ski Club of Great Britain has bursaries for schools. If the young fellow applies to them he may get lucky again.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Latchigo Puzzled

Where did you get Posh from? His surname clearly says Poth.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gillian, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead
I wouldn't try to read too much into anything Latchigo says: you never know to what dark places that may lead you Wink
I'd hazzard a guess that he's being deliberately dyslexic in order to contrive a connection with the reputedly-posh Tea Club of Great Britain.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gillian, Hi Gillian, have you just found snowheads or have you been lurking. You're missing bacon butties early on Sat mornings. Have a good xmas.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
gsb......Fancy lurking into you then! Shock Hope you're all well........Bacon butties did you say?....... we might see you then! Laughing If not.. Merry Christmas to you too. wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
\A very generous gesture by MySnowSports.com

Every credit to them.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, well said.
Good job, Pete et al.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yep, good work PG and Malcy, keep it up!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Very Happy 10 Year old Robert Poth won two Gold Medals at the English Alpine Championships!! Very Happy Thanks go to the Mysnowsports Training Bursary with the Bourg Saint Maurice Les Arcs Ski Club he received. wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Good news Gillian, Congratulations Robert!! Cool
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Gillian, is there a link to any other results?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
skimottaret, All the results are on the Britski website.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
rjs, merci i just wanted to see how georgie hunt got on and looks to have done well.
ski holidays
Hello Skimottaret
I watched Georgie racing. He did very well. 1st senior in GS and 1st senior in slalom and the 1st overall in slalom. Nice to see him skiing on snow, he was an amazing racer on plastic!
snow report
Matt Thompson, a VIST customer of mine, seems to have had a good meet Cool
snow report
skimottaret wrote:
rjs, merci i just wanted to see how georgie hunt got on and looks to have done well.

He was very pleased with the results, especially his slalom. Good FIS points too.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy